In a few months my high school class is having its 15-year reunion. Since I'm now on Facebook, many of these classmates have tried to "friend" me. Being the tough person I am and having my own ideas of what friends and "friends" are, no dice. This, however, could make for an awkward reunion if any of these folks are there and think I dissed them. It's nothing personal, just that if I didn't keep up with you over the years, why would I be interested in your daily news feeds? I like to keep my group of FB friends small and meaningful.
Anywho, it is interesting to check out the (public) photos of these classmates. Some are the same as I remember them, and some I barely recognize. I know that people change over the years, but why do I still imagine them as though they were in high school? For example, when I look at pictures of a guy that was kind of nerdy and annoying, I still feel annoyed with him. Maybe he's changed. But maybe not. I guess I'd have to go to the reunion to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment