Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twilight Saga and Lady Gaga effect?

Yesterday I saw something so creepy it sent a chill throughout my body. I was making copies with a co-worker when her son (in his twenties, I'm guessing) came to visit. I had my back to them and heard her call over my shoulder that this was her son. I turned around to shake hands and my heart just about stopped. His eyes were a bright, almost glow-in-the-dark looking, blue. It reminded me of cat-eyes in the headlights (only blue) or those posters of vampire movies. I'm sure my face looked weird. I just said nice to meet you and got back to work.

Now why in the world would someone want to look like that? I confirmed with his mother that they were indeed contacts. Again, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Clare also happened to be there and she just stared at him. I can't help but think that that is the normal response he encounters. I hear Lady Gaga also wears some unique kind of contacts that make her eyes look like characters in anime.

Life imitating art? I guess if you call that art. I still call it creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment