I'm beginning to think I carry a mysterious electromagnetic charge.
Case #1: This morning I tried to close the garage door and it kept re-opening. I got out and examined it and then realized that one of the "eyes" near the bottom of the door was not lit, thereby causing the problem. Since I had to get going, I called Aaron on the cell and told him the situation. When he got out to the garage the light was on and the door closed just fine.
Case #2: Yesterday when I turned on the radio in the van I noticed that the screen was going crazy. I could hear music OK, but the display kept scrolling and showing weird characters. When I turned off the radio and then on again, it still happened. Later I shut off the car and parked, and the next time I turned on the radio it was fine. Weird.
Case #3: Twice in the past several weeks the living room light/fan has gone out without warning. I went down to the breaker box to check things out when I heard Aaron promptly shout "It's on!" I didn't touch a thing. Again, weird.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, or maybe I watched too much Lost over the years. You be the judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment