Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a start

My good friend from college inspired me to start a blog. I'm sure she doesn't realize her part in this yet, but she regularly blogs, and I truly enjoy reading her posts. I feel closer to her, if only in thought. Then I realized that she doesn't have such a tool to read my thoughts, hence this blog. I've never been one to consistently keep a journal - mostly because I'm lazy and don't like to write. Typing is another matter, though, and since I spend so much time in front of a computer, I have no excuse not to utilize this medium. Will anyone read this blog? Hard to say. But if it helps me get things off my chest and try to reconnect with the English language, the purpose will not be lost. To my unknown audience - welcome to my random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment