Sunday, June 27, 2010
Extended family
So I've just received word that the kids will be getting two new cousins - one from each side of the family. I think it's great. More babies, and I don't have to do the work. I love my kids, but at this point I seriously can't fathom starting over again. I hate the question, "when are you having more? You new house has another bedroom!" People - that doesn't mean we have to fill it with another child! I'm one year away from having both kids in school full time. Babies? Not for me anymore. But best of luck to the preggo mothers. Oh, and I can't wait to hold the new arrivals (Dec and Feb)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! OK, so who's having babies this time?
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of my brother and sister-in-law. They chose to NOT have children, and you can imagine how often they get questions about when they'll finally start having kids. One theory is that my brother "influenced" Shannon into not having kids. The other is that they simply can't have kids. But it is none of the above...they just don't want them! Sheesh!
Define your own family :)
Bridgette is due Dec 16 and Jen is due Feb 6. Crazy, huh?
ReplyDelete